Thursday, June 18, 2009

It Begins

So...I was happy to see that this blog still belongs to me this morning. Apparently blogspot doesn't tank your account after a period of inactivity like webmail does. I decided last year as I was finishing up internship that it would be a good idea to get a blog; a blog seeming as de rigeur as an iPhone these days. However, with a new career to start, it was easy to let this project fall to the wayside. So why now? I think I have an opinion or two to share...as anyone who knows me well can corroborate.
After spending almost one year as a consumer health dietitian, I have been fascinated by the amazing community of those here on the west coast who are passionate about living well and are willing to devote a lot of time and energy to their health. To all whom I have met over the last year, I thank you for sharing your passion and enthusiasm with me and I hope that I have been able to share something valuable in return. 
This blog is where I hope to share my passion for health, living sustainably and enjoying life all while providing lots of juicy tidbits on what I have learned in my career and my own personal experience that you can take advantage of to go from just living to living vibrantly.
Enjoy...Desiree

No comments: